"Like a well-made thriller, gets under your skin…more deeply terrifying than any slasher film you'll ever see."
- Michael O'Sullivan, The Washington Post
"Scary enough to make the faint of heart decide never to venture into the woods."
- Stephen Holden, New York Times
"Fascinating...artful and compelling."
- Frank DiGiacomo, Vanity Fair
"Eye-opening...frightening, powerful stuff."
- Gary Goldstein, Los Angeles Times
"Head-spinning...riveting...a rigorously researched and highly thorough piece of investigative reporting."
- Lauren Wissot, Slant Magazine
"Stirs the deepest emotions and reveals the most unsettling truth."
- Justin Berton, San Francisco Chronicle
"Very timely, as well as quite infuriating....takes what seems to be a straightforward subject...and turns it into a detective story, a romance, an inspirational drama, a conspiracy thriller and a science lesson, all in one."
- David Bianculli, TV Critic, TVWorthWatching.com
"Enlightening and alarming...Wilson takes us on a journey of discovery."
- Leonard Maltin, Film Critic
"The visual beauty of the film underlies its most haunting theme. The closer humans get to nature, the more sensitive they must become to its hidden dangers. UNDER OUR SKIN details a medical nightmare. The movie only looks like a sun-kissed dream."
- Michael Sragow, Baltimore Sun
"Infectiously persuasive...targets both the heart and brain."
- Sarah Sluis, The Hollywood Reporter
"[A] dizzying and dramatic documentary...handsomely reported and photographed."
- Andrew O'Hehir, Salon Magazine
"Superb, important...impressive for its extraordinary research and scope...the terrifying implications of this documentary for our democracy make it vital that it be seen and felt, thought about, and acted upon."
- Howard Weinberg, Film Critic
"Compelling...heartbreaking...tells a cautionary tale."
- Dan Brown, Boston Globe
"Tops my must-see documentaries!"
- John Dodge, CBS Interactive
"Dramatically compelling...a ripping indictment of the medical establishment's failure to uphold its oath."
- Dann Gire, Chicago Daily Herald
"A powerful film and cautionary tale....as significant an indictment of American medical practices as Michael Moore’s SICKO."
- Curt Schleier, Film Sound Off
- Alissa Simon, Variety
"Explosive...not since Michael Moore has a documentary caused such a stir across America."
- Susan Wertheim, FOX News
"The most important documentary to come out this year."
- Molly Dedham, Sirius-XM Radio
"A real eye-opener...the essence of good documentary filmmaking."
- Robin Clifford, Reeling Reviews
"Causing a sensation wherever it screens...move over Michael Moore!"
- Jane Ganahl, San Francisco Magazine
"Rock solid...paced like a horror story."
- Susan Orlean, The Daily Beast
"A fascinating study of the intersection of science, money and human frailty."
- Jeannette Catsoulis, Las Vegas City Life
"Andy Abrahams Wilson's documentary about the quietly mushrooming Lyme disease epidemic, will likely scare the pants off you."
- Stan Hall, The Portland Oregonian
"Eye-opening for medical consumers and health professionals of any stripe...makes a great case for health care reform."
- Marjorie Baumgarten, The Austin Chronicle
"Compelling...makes a very convincing case [about] one of the greatest medical failures of all time."
- Matthew Lucas, From the Front Row
"Deeply affecting...Wilson's camera is sensitive yet unflinching...a subtle and powerful effectiveness."
- Ian Buckwalter, Deist
"Delivers a piece of strong investigative journalism...the scariest film I've seen all year."
- Beth Accomando, KPBS
"A vital, insightful, brave and moving documentary that will wake you up and shake you up."
- Avi Offer, NYC Movie Guru
"A powerful, important film."
- Mark Rifkin, This Week in New York
- New York Magazine
"A scary expose [and] damning indictment of the broken health care system."
- Kam Williams, NewsBlaze
"A pissed-off, passionate film."
- Maitland McDonagh, Time Out New York
"A flat-out powerhouse. Gorgeously filmed, incredibly well-researched...UNDER OUR SKIN is the best documentary of the year!"
- Greg Robson, Resident Media Pundit
"Timely and terrifying...reveals how our corrupt medical system, influenced by insurance companies, has failed patients in need."
- Susan Granger, SSG Syndicate
"A skin-crawling, goosebump-provoking reminder of a silent epidemic."
- Ryan Pratt, Examiner.com
"An unforgettable documentary. A moving and beautifully structured film...truly memorable."
- Jane Alexander, Actress/Former Director, NEA
"Gets under your skin and into your heart. A wake-up call that should reverberate through the halls of Congress, as well as doctors' offices and research facilities."
- James Swan, ESPN.com
"Excellent filmmaking...stunning cinematography...will grab your attention and hold it from start to finish."
- Jennifer Merin, About.com
“An eye-opener...should be required watching. We applaud the work."
- Darien (CT) News Editorial
"Enthralling and powerful...should bring the arguments surrounding chronic Lyme disease to a wider international audience."
- Julian Upton, The Lancet
"A fierce and beautiful film! A truth-telling, soul-wrenching, anger-igniting work of art."
- Jean Houston, Best-selling author
"Stunning! Not a stone is left unturned. A beautiful and brilliant film."
- Jonathan Burkhart, Founder, Nantucket Film Festival
"Definitely one of the most talked-about films here...Wilson's careful study and expert storytelling provide a compelling, informative, and emotional experience."
- Aaron Dobbs, Tribeca Film Festival
"A very important and timely work, not to mention an extraordinarily cinematic piece."
- Sky Sitney, Silverdocs AFI/Discovery Film Festival
"Riveting...plays like a taut thriller."
- Maine International Film Festival
"A landmark film that breaks the silence!"
- Michael Burke, Woodstock Film Festival
"Arresting and creepy-crawly...UNDER OUR SKIN is persuasive enough to get under yours."
- S. James Snyder, The New York Sun
"Rest assured that the devilishness of our health care system is contagious to all. UNDER OUR SKIN does a superb job capturing that harsh reality."
- Ashlea Halpern, Time Out New York
"Informative, touching, and even occasionally mushy enough for a good old-fashioned date!"
- Randy Astle, Film Junkie
"Gripping, brilliantly executed...a true landmark of the genre...UNDER OUR SKIN triumphs."
- Paul Bower, Tiny Mix Tapes
"The definitive document on Lyme, and...yet another in a long line of damning looks at the American health care machine."
- Ian Buckwalter, DCist
"One of the most frightening horror movies I've seen. The evil in it springs from deer ticks and human ignorance, both of which seemed to be omnipresent."
- Lawrence Toppman, Charlotte Observer
"Dramatic, scary and heartbreaking!"
- Deirdre Fulton, The Portland Phoenix
"Elegantly crafted...expertly balances emotion and reason."
- Michael Fox, San Francisco Film Society
"To say this work will save tens of thousands of lives in the next 50 years is likely an understatement."
- James Schaller, M.D.